Friday, July 13, 2012

Ep. 9 Pepperoni Nipples w/ Roscoe Lee Snider

Get your fill of hot nipple action, big lady loving, and non-cow Wyoming music on this week's Firnecast! Our guest is local man about town, very first musical guest, and all around super cool beard brother Roscoe Lee Snider. If you listen closely, you might even hear about some ball hungry mer-people and the difference between doodling and tutel-ing! Join us, won't you? ♥

http://archive.org/download/Firnecast09_401/9firnecastfinal.mp3

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @THEUNIVERSE responds to ALL of the tweets addressing the universe!! Still loving the podcast and just got caught up after being without the internet for a month. Conga rats to the sign off winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear... Get ready @theuniverse, you're getting an inappropriate Twitter question!!! Haha. Thanks Desi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been catching up on eps. that I've missed. I gotta say. So far this one is my favorite!! I LOVED the "Large Lady Love'n" I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time! The live music was AWESOME!! Keep up the great work guys! *Squinches!*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Amanda! You are so awesome, we loved our calender!!!

    ReplyDelete